Mon-Thur 10:00-19:00 Fri 10:00-16:00

Professional Services Insurance

We can get you up and running with your Professional Services Insurance cover in under 10 minutes just complete the form below to get started

Get Free Quote

Prefer to chat?

Our friendly staff are waiting to speak to you, so why not get started today and get your free quote or any help and advice you need

Instant cover within 10 minutes
Fully advised service
Free Consultation Chat with us confidently
All insurers under one roof

Who needs professional services insurance?

If you work in any kind of professional sector, then it is recommended that you have professional services insurance to cover yourself and your employees.

Who is Covered by Professional Services Insurance?

It should also be considered if you provide services in one of the following areas but are self-employed:

  • Architects
  • Engineers
  • Business consultants
  • Creatives and designers
  • Entertainers
  • IT consultants
  • Property managers
  • Surveyors

Many of these are umbrella professions, and there are many more within each respective industry that may require professional services insurance. If you are not sure whether or not you need this type of cover, we recommend you speak to a professional who will be able to advise.

What kinds of cover do professionals need?

Before undertaking any kind of business, make sure you have the right policy in place to protect you, your business and any employees who work for you. These are the kinds of cover that we would recommend including in a professional services insurance policy:

Professional indemnity insurance - As you are a professional who provides advice and guidance, this type of cover will protect you and your business from any client or customer who feels they experienced damages due to your advice or work

Public liability insurance - This protects you from claims made by members of the general public for injuries or illness that occur due to your work

Employer liability insurance - This is a legal requirement for any company that employs staff, and will protect against potential claims made for injury or illness by employees

Equipment and illness - This is an additional type of coverage that protects any equipment used in the running of your business. You can also choose to add personal accident cover should any injury or illness result in a drop in your income

Get in touch

If you’re not sure where to start, or even sure if you need to take out a professional services insurance policy, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team. We can provide expert advice and guidance and answer any questions you may have.

Get free quote

High quality insurance that’s safe and secure.

  • Fully comprehensive policy, rated 5 Star by Defaqto
  • All policies underwritten by AXA Insurance UK Plc
  • Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)