Mon-Thur 10:00-19:00 Fri 10:00-16:00

Entertainment Insurance

We can get you up and running with your Entertainment Insurance cover in under 10 minutes just complete the form below to get started

Get Free Quote

Prefer to chat?

Our friendly staff are waiting to speak to you, so why not get started today and get your free quote or any help and advice you need

Instant cover within 10 minutes
Fully advised service
Free Consultation Chat with us confidently
All insurers under one roof

Entertainment Insurance

Entertainment insurance is an umbrella term that refers to a wide range of different insurance policies that come together to specifically protect those in the entertainment business.

Entertainment Insurance

This doesn’t just apply to music venues, but a whole manner of professions in the world of entertainment, which could include:

  • Artists
  • DJs
  • Entertainers
  • Event organisers
  • Face painters
  • Musicians
  • Bands
  • Photographers
  • Videographers
  • Singers
  • Magicians

No matter which of these you fall under, or you may class yourself as another kind of entertainer entirely, you need to make sure that you are always protected by entertainment insurance whenever you work. This is because working with and amongst the general public increases the risks that a claim could be brought against you.

What should my entertainment insurance policy include?

Depending on the exact type of work that you do, there are several types of cover that you should be including in your policy. The most common ones available are:

Public liability - If your job requires you to do anything with the general public, then you will need this type of cover. Public liability protects you against any claims if someone is injured or someone’s property is damaged because of you, your work or while on your premises

Employer liability - If you employ staff to work for you, whether they are permanent or temporary, then it is a legal requirement to have this cover in place, as well as making sure you provide a safe environment for your employees to work in

While those are the two main types of cover available, there are often additional extras that can allow your entertainment insurance policy to be tailored specifically to your job role. This could include legal expenses, cover for equipment, cover for personal accidents and protection for temporary employees.

Get in touch

As a professional in the entertainment industry, it is important for you to have the right insurance package in place and at a price you can afford. This will help to protect you, your business and those around you. If you need help with your entertainment insurance, get in touch with our team today and one of our advisers will help you put together a tailored insurance package for your specific needs.

Get free quote

High quality insurance that’s safe and secure.

  • Fully comprehensive policy, rated 5 Star by Defaqto
  • All policies underwritten by AXA Insurance UK Plc
  • Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)